Planter's Hotel Cameron Highlands
British prospectors seeking a retreat along the mountains of the Main Range found the perfect spot among the virgin highlands a flat piece of land which came to be called Tanah Rata. The prosperity of the township led to the setting up of banks, hotels, restaurants, post office and hospital to cater to the many needs of the locals and visitors. One such establishment was the old Federal Hotel. To date, this hotel has undergone a major refurbishment and aptly renamed the "Planter's Hotel" to commemorate the major occupants of the residents of Cameron Highlands.
- Ideally located in the heart of Tanah Rata town, close to amenities such as post office, banks, money exchange, shops, markets, hospital and restaurants.
- Soft lighting, chic furnishing and classic decor proves an ambience for relaxation. The hotel is also an ideal choice for business travelers or casual guests.
- Spacious and comfortable rooms with modern facilities to make your highland holiday a memorable one.
- The hotel has 39 rooms with a combination of 5 categories of rooms.
- LCD TV with satellite channels.
- Wireless Broadband
- Restaurant with Alfresco dining
- Laundry Service
- Safe Deposit Box